What is the main ingredient in dog food? Dogs are omnivorous animals that mainly eat meat, so the largest proportion of the ingredients in dog food is meat. Which mainly includes fish, beef, chicken, and duck. Meat mainly satisfies the dog’s animal protein needs, which is also the most critical nutrient component for the growth of the dog. In addition, the ingredients that provide animal protein include meat meal (or fish meal), eggs and so on.
Secondly, there are grains, fruits and vegetables ingredients. Which mainly provide nutrients such as plant protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals for dogs. In addition, there are animal accessories, animal oil, etc., which mainly provide energy such as fat and protein. Some have some additional ingredients, such as vitamins, skin care products, preservatives, food attractants, etc.
Nutrients needed by pets:
Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for pets. In order to ensure the survival, health, development, reproduction, heartbeat, blood circulation, gastrointestinal peristalsis, muscle contraction and other activities. Pets need a lot of energy, and 80% of these required energy is provided by carbohydrates. of.
Protein is an important source of pet body tissues and somatic cells. Protein plays a variety of functions such as conduction, transportation, support, protection, and exercise. Protein also plays a role in catalysis, regulation and maintenance of life activities in pet life and physiological metabolic activities.
Fat is an important component of pet body tissue, and it is involved in almost all cell formation and repair. The skin, bones, muscles, nerves, blood, and internal organs of pets contain fat. The body fat of a pet dog accounts for up to 10-20% of its own body weight.
Fat is the most important source of energy.
Minerals are another type of nutrients that are indispensable for pets. They include elements required by the human body, such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, and iron. Minerals are an important raw material for forming a pet dog’s collective organization, helping to regulate the body’s acid-base balance, muscle contraction, and nerve response.
Vitamin is a low-molecular-weight organic compound that is necessary for the metabolism of pets and is a low-molecular-weight organic compound that is generally not synthesized in the body. It mainly depends on the provision of pet food and dog food. Except for a few vitamins, most of the requirements are in dogs. Added to the grain.
Water is an important condition for the survival of humans and animals (including all living things). Water can transport various substances necessary for life and eliminate unnecessary metabolites in the body, and promote all chemical reactions in the body.
In order to meet the needs of pet food processing plants and produce high-quality and healthy dog food. Our company has developed a new type of Pet Food Production Line based on past experience and listening to the opinions of customers. In order to improve pets’ protein and various other nutrients, the pet food production line uses meat meal, grains, beans and vegetables as raw materials to create a new form of pet food with a unique taste that allows pets to live healthier.
Process composition of Pet Food Production Line:
- Mixer: Mix corn flour, rice flour, soybean flour, meat flour, cereal flour, additives and other raw materials evenly.
- Feeding machine: The motor is used as the power of the screw conveyor to transport the mixed raw materials to the feeding hopper of the extruder to ensure convenient and fast loading.
- Extruder: In the high temperature and high pressure environment, the screw is extruded to make feed of different specifications, and the specific particle size and shape can be changed.
- Conveyor: convey the feed to the oven.
- Oven: The oven is mostly an electric oven, the temperature is adjusted between 0-200 degrees through the control cabinet, and the inside is a double-layer mesh bag to reduce the moisture of the feed pellets, promote the maturation rate, and increase the shelf life.
- Seasoning line: Injector spraying oil, attractant, etc. The seasoning tube has octagonal tube, tube body, lifting single tube, double tube seasoning line. According to the output and the nature of the product, the grease is sprayed on the surface of the feed, the ground meat and spices are sprayed and spread evenly.
Our pet food production line adopts international advanced modern technology, and the particle size is very uniform.The tool speed can be adjusted, and the mold can be adjusted to obtain particles of different diameters and various forms. The quality of the pellets is close to that of humans in terms of fineness, health index and nutritional content, so it can be eaten with confidence.