There are more and more pet owners nowadays. Dogs are the most popular pets because they can understand what their owners say, and they even have the ability to empathize with their owners. They must protect their owners even if they give up their lives when in danger. , So more and more people start to keep dogs.
Due to the rapid increase in the number of dogs, the demand for dog food has also increased. However, the current economic level of consumers has been greatly improved, so they have more stringent requirements for the quality of dog food, which is rich in nutrition and palatability. Good dog food is generally recognized by consumers.
Under this demand, we use very advanced production equipment—Dog Food Production Line for production, which has effectively improved our production quality and production efficiency, and its advantages have been greatly brought into play in actual production.
Advantages of dog food production line:
1. It is made of 304 stainless steel, which can be used for a long time and is not easy to wear and damage.
2. With fully automated production methods, the production efficiency is very high and the output is larger.
3. Using the PLC control system, the operation is simple, and the workers can get started after simple training.
4. It can automatically adjust the temperature, moisture and other process parameters, and the use mode is very flexible, suitable for processing and producing a variety of different raw materials.
5. The dog food produced has a unique taste, novel appearance, rich nutrition and very good palatability.
The advantages of the dog food production line are very prominent. It has more obvious advantages than traditional equipment. The dog food production line mainly undergoes mixing of raw materials, screw conveying, extrusion, air conveying, drying, air conveying, seasoning, and Production processes such as cooling and packaging are carried out.
The basic composition of the dog food production line:
1. Mixer: Mix the used corn flour, wheat flour, soybean meal, rice bran, wheat bran, fish meal, bone meal and other raw materials evenly.
2. Screw conveyor: The raw materials are conveyed to the twin-screw extruder in the form of conveying at various angles.
3. Twin-screw extruder: Extrude and expand the raw materials, change the production process and change the mold to process and produce a variety of different shapes of dog food, such as round, heart-shaped, bone-shaped, etc.
4. Air conveyor: convey the prepared dog food to the dryer.
5. Dryer: High temperature drying quickly removes excess water and prolongs the shelf life of dog food.
6. Air conveyor: convey the dried dog food to the seasoning line.
7. Seasoning line: modulate dog food into different flavors, such as chicken flavor, beef flavor, etc., to make the palatability of dog food better.
8. Cooling line: quickly cool the dog food to prevent the dog food from becoming damp and soft when the dog food is packaged under high temperature.
9. Packing machine: packing dog food.
The above is a brief introduction to the dog food production line. The use of this production line is very flexible. The manufacturer can meet our various needs, including customized equipment. With the help of this manufacturer, we have purchased the most suitable equipment for our use, which has greatly improved our production and processing.
The Dog Food Production Line is very cost-effective. It is not only reliable in quality and superior in performance, but more importantly, the price is also very low. The price is much lower than that of some large-scale production lines. It can process and produce a variety of different feeds, which are very useful. widely.
With the advancement of science and technology, the feed industry will definitely see greater development, and more high-quality equipment will appear in the future. Looking forward to this day!