With the improvement of people’s living standards, more and more pets are kept. Pet food is food specially provided for pets and small animals. It is a high-end animal food between human food and traditional livestock and poultry feed. It has the advantages of comprehensive nutrition, high digestion and absorption rate, reasonable formula, quality standards, convenient feeding and use, and the prevention of certain diseases.
The Pet Food Production Line is an equipment specially used to produce pet food. It can produce dog food, cat food, shrimp feed, fish feed, and poultry feed in different shapes and sizes. The production line includes a mixing system, an extrusion system, a drying system, a seasoning system, and a packaging system. The following is the detailed information of the production line.
Features of pet food production line:
1. The screw design adopts a double-head full mesh structure and a self-cleaning screw, which can be combined arbitrarily.
2. The entire production line is completely continuous and highly automated, reducing manpower and greatly improving production efficiency.
3. The design of the production line is reasonable, and the application is wide. The final product shape and size can be changed by changing the mold.
4. All pet food equipment are made of stainless steel, with exquisite appearance and long service life.
Process flow of pet food production line:
Raw material preparation→mixing→conveying→modulator ripening→conveying→extrusion→conveying→drying→oil injection→flavoring→cooling→screening→packaging
Equipment configuration of pet food production line:
Mixer→bucket elevator→puffer→conveyor→steam oven→seasoning line→cooling conveyor→vibrating screen→packing machine
1. Mixer: Add a certain proportion of water to raw materials such as corn flour, rice flour, soybean flour, meat flour, cereal flour, additives, etc., and mix them evenly.
2. Hoist: Use the motor as the power to transport the mixed raw materials to the feeding hopper of the extruder to ensure convenient and fast feeding.
3. Extruder: Under the environment of high temperature and high pressure, different pet food can be produced by adjusting the process, and the specific particle size can be changed by changing the mold.
4. Conveyor: transport materials to the oven.
5. Multi-layer ovens: the ovens are mostly electric ovens, the temperature is adjusted by the control cabinet, and the inside is a stainless steel double-layer mesh bag, which reduces the moisture of the feed particles, promotes the maturation rate, and increases the shelf life.
6. Seasoning line: the oil sprayer sprays oils, attractants, etc. The seasoning tube includes octagonal tube, cylinder, lifting single drum, double drum seasoning line, which is configured according to the output and the nature of the product.
7. Cooling conveyor: reduce the temperature of frying and products, promote the solidification of fat and reduce the temperature of particles.
8. Vibrating sieve: sift out the excess sprinkled materials and particles to ensure the quality and reuse of raw materials.
9. Packaging machine: For final packaging of the product, manual sealing machine and automatic packaging machine can be used.
In order to add protein and other nutrients to pets, the pet food processing line uses meat meal, grains, beans and vegetables as raw materials to produce pet foods with novel shapes and unique tastes, allowing them to live healthier lives. The pet food production line is a fully automatic food-grade processing line, which can produce pet food of any shape according to different market needs.
The Pet Food Production Line can adjust the raw materials, temperature, moisture and other process parameters, so that the product has the characteristics of novel shape, good taste, rich nutrition, and delicate organization, which can meet the tastes of different pets. The pet food production line is widely used in the production of various pet feeds for dogs, cats, fish, shrimps, birds, etc. It is an ideal choice for small and medium-sized manufacturers.